Homecoming 2021

Anson+Appelhanz+and+Reagan+Carter+win+Homecoming+court.+During+Homecoming%2C+Reagan+felt+a+lot+of+excitement%2C+I+never+would+have+thought+that+I+would+even+be+up+for+Homecoming%2C+let+alone+being+crowned+queen%21+I+was+genuinely+surprised+and+honored+to+be+apart+of+such+an+incredible+experience.+

Allegra Dees

Anson Appelhanz and Reagan Carter win Homecoming court. During Homecoming, Reagan felt a lot of excitement, “I never would have thought that I would even be up for Homecoming, let alone being crowned queen! I was genuinely surprised and honored to be apart of such an incredible experience.”

The Seaman High School drum line walks out and down to the annual bonfire. The students celebrated the upcoming Homecoming event with donuts and apple cider. (Alyssa Boos)
On the way to the bonfire, students stopped for a quick photo. Last year, Homecoming events like the bonfire, the dance, and spectators were limited at the game because of COVID-19 restrictions. (Alyssa Boos)
The cheerleaders pass out candy dressed as their favorite dwarves. The cheerleaders decided to portray Disney princesses and character for the Homecoming theme, Once Upon a Homecoming. (Jaxon Kramer)
Exchange Student, Pablo Font rides on the soccer Homecoming float during the parade. This was Pablo’s first time in the United States celebrating Homecoming. (Carstyn Anderson)
The court pose with their signs from the
parade. All candidates rode in corvettes. (Amy Riley)
Quarterback Camden Barta talks to Tony Watkins, linemen, before hitting the field. (Amy Riley)
Aidan Polter goes down after a hard tackle by Junction City’s defense. The Vikings lost in over time 23 to 16. (Amy Riley)